Yes. I'm bored. I want to go home.
I just finished teaching. Teaching 'Graph'. Fuhh...I don't know what to say but i think you know what i mean when teaching graph arah class ujunggg ujungggg...
A lot of things happened actually despite my silence. Tapinya my camera is now with my brother and i'm lazy to use dslr, too handy kan diangkut ke sana ke mari.
Being too bored and lazy, im enjoying myself playing with my photo booth hehe. So here are the pics of my staffroom a.k.a admin. Looks so messy in the pic hehe.

View of my friend's table with the info tv on top

My table. This is only half of my table, the other half lagi ancurrr.
That chocolate box is used for teaching mensuration ah,
not eaten during this puasa time hehe.

Yeah, messy with all files and boxes (ada somewhere hehe) and papers and books. Lamas ku. That's one of the reasons why i'm lazy...I can't work and think kalau bejurit. Before i moved here di admin, my table used to be very smart and clean *sighh**

No comments:
Post a Comment