This week, i managed to do 3 LO's for my scrapbook collections.
2 ofcourse are of my kids' photos heheh.
2 ofcourse are of my kids' photos heheh.
1st LO. Erm...is it moment or momentS?
I already glued that letter S so i gez that's the tittle. This one had been laying on the my table for about a month. I really like these photos that i didn't want to mess up with it. In the end, i decided to do only a simple layout. I could have done better mbe, but nvm, i still like it.
I already glued that letter S so i gez that's the tittle. This one had been laying on the my table for about a month. I really like these photos that i didn't want to mess up with it. In the end, i decided to do only a simple layout. I could have done better mbe, but nvm, i still like it.

2nd LO.
This one was spontaneous. I had difficulty at first of choosing which photo of the 3, bcoz all are 4R size and can't do much cropping. I found the remaining piece of my patterned paper and then i finished my LO draft in just about 15mins? Minus the sticking parts hehe i have to wait for the kids to sleep to complete everything. I planned to put my swarovski diamond somewhere around the page but i forgot. Not until i typed this then i remembered, i can see the background was plain. I don't want to put flowers this time, i'm bored with my collections. Anyway...i am a happy bunny now with my LOs :-)
Oh ya, we went to CB for breakfast this morning. I finished my LP yesterday in school so i brought my kids along with us (meaning i don't have to do it in CB!). I met Rosmah with Adi (right rosie??) there as usual hehe. My kids had fun jln2 and they are now sleeping...
Look at them, I think i wanna join too hehe i want to
Look at them, I think i wanna join too hehe i want to
enjoy my afternoon before start doing
my lesson notes for tomorrow
*dubidubidduuuu***
my lesson notes for tomorrow
*dubidubidduuuu***



No comments:
Post a Comment