Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Still Syawal

Hi! I was m.i.a. again for quite a while. So bz wif hariraya + tired of invigilation bla bla bla. Sorry, never got the chance to greet my relatives and friends a "Happy Hariraya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin". And also sorry for not able to reply sms. It's so tiring for me especially when we had to pack and unpack things due to staying sometimes at my in-laws and my parents. Pindah randah, jadi lalang! And my maid arrived on the verrry 1st day of hariraya, relieved pulang but then sibuk tah lagi mengajar2 kedia. Yesterday the pmb exam was over but i have o lvl invigilation waiting. Hubby lagi kn belayar in 2 wks time, so i got mood swing easily. 2 months is a torture! School holiday lagi tu....im planning to go to KL or Spore pulang, but thinking of leaving my kids behind, nda ku sampai hati. Especially Aiman, he can't sleep w/o me kalau malam.

Ok. I wanna share dis with Zatul. Here are the foam and chipboard letters i got in my collection.I bought these from my fren's sis . Nice 3D effect! I likeeee....

Adhesive Foam letters


Chipboard
(you can cover them with patterned paper or paint).


Chipboard titles


Shimmering letters
(I bought mine in Spore, i tink i saw ada berdisplayed ariatu with different colors).

Bah bali ciaaa!! heheee ;-D

No comments: