Hiya! Batah nda bloggings ah. Been so busy lately coz now i am d wife, mother and merangkap amah jua. I sent back my maid on d 1st day of Ramadhan and now im staying with my mum di Tutong just for d sake of my kids' safety. Ameerah enjoyed staying with the Neneks and he cousin Nabil. Everything is ok, only the commuting from home to work and vice versa is tiring plus it's puasa time dat we need to get up for sahur.
Ameerah and Aiman are doing so well dis Ramadhan. Ameerah learning new stuffs and language, while Aiman now still trying to lift up his punggung kan merunggau.
These are the things Ameerah learnt from watching Baby Einstein;
Mummy: Kakaaaak, cemana bird fly?
Ameerah: (Raise her arms) Shoooo....
Mummy: Cemana bunyi cat?
Ameerah: Nyaaawwww
Mummy: Cemana bunyi chicken?
Ameerah: Ko Ko Ko
Mummy: Bunyi dog?
Ameerah: Gog gog
Mummy: Bunyii cow?
Ameerah: Cooowwwwww
Hahah! Dat was funny when she make the sound for cow. At first, she said Moooooo but then we didnt't know how exactly she change it to Cooowww...Got so many episodes of Baby Einstein do i don't which one makes her do so.
Dis morning, she said something new when she woke up. She was looking for Babah and hubby just went in the bathroom. Hearing Babah closed the door...
Ameerah: Babah Tup Tu... (Babah tutup pintu)
I was so excited!
I hope to see more things coming up from Ameerah and Aiman.
And for my scrapbook, managed to do one LO. Almost finished, just need to paint my chipboard letters. I don't have the colour at the moment, so i might get it later when i go shopping at Jasmin maybe this afternoon. I hope i don't spend more then what i limit hihi. Yes i am addicted!
Nway...i wish everyone Happy Ramadhan and enjoy ur puasa :-)
Ameerah and Aiman are doing so well dis Ramadhan. Ameerah learning new stuffs and language, while Aiman now still trying to lift up his punggung kan merunggau.
These are the things Ameerah learnt from watching Baby Einstein;
Mummy: Kakaaaak, cemana bird fly?
Ameerah: (Raise her arms) Shoooo....
Mummy: Cemana bunyi cat?
Ameerah: Nyaaawwww
Mummy: Cemana bunyi chicken?
Ameerah: Ko Ko Ko
Mummy: Bunyi dog?
Ameerah: Gog gog
Mummy: Bunyii cow?
Ameerah: Cooowwwwww
Hahah! Dat was funny when she make the sound for cow. At first, she said Moooooo but then we didnt't know how exactly she change it to Cooowww...Got so many episodes of Baby Einstein do i don't which one makes her do so.
Dis morning, she said something new when she woke up. She was looking for Babah and hubby just went in the bathroom. Hearing Babah closed the door...
Ameerah: Babah Tup Tu... (Babah tutup pintu)
I was so excited!
I hope to see more things coming up from Ameerah and Aiman.
And for my scrapbook, managed to do one LO. Almost finished, just need to paint my chipboard letters. I don't have the colour at the moment, so i might get it later when i go shopping at Jasmin maybe this afternoon. I hope i don't spend more then what i limit hihi. Yes i am addicted!
Nway...i wish everyone Happy Ramadhan and enjoy ur puasa :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment