Managed to finish few pages.
These two, did them on 23/07/07. Totally loved the "standing". I planned for something else but turned out lain jadinya heheh.

And this one, did it in about 1/2 hr only. I wanted it to be simple, so just decorated the title saja and used patterned paper.

1/8/2007. I like the upper part but not the base. Still lack of materials, so hantam saja lah... tabur dgn flowery beads. Gonna go shopping on letterings and flowers. Noticed dat i just have one kind of flower from my earlier pages, wic is b.o.r.i.n.g....

Well, simple lagi. Can' wait to finish them...and i was actually strugling for ideas and i was kind 'buntu' time ani. So, tadaaa...but im happy. Will do some moreee....
2/8/2007
2/8/2007

Heheh. Ameerah looking at my scrapbook albums. Laughed at her photos and adoring his babah :-p (1/8/2007)

See...sampai kiss her daddy's foto!
Mummy is so so jealous hihi.
Mummy is so so jealous hihi.

No comments:
Post a Comment