Monday, May 28, 2007

No tantrum, good!

I used to go shopping when I got bored or feeling stress out. Always happened especially wen I was in UBD. After got married, the activity seemed to vanish, only for certain occassion saja. BUT then I did it yesterday! Oh yeah I was so bored to d max…at first just wanted to go grocery shopping but my mistake dat i went to d stationery level 1st...aiseh kan meliat-liat saja konon. I ended up buying file, coloured papers, glue, glitters, glitters pen, confetti, buttons, etc i forgot apa...dat cost me a lot sudah! Paksa tahan diri, otherwise I had to use my money utk byr hutang heheh. My scrapbooking thinggie is not yet started and im dying to do just ONE pageee...oh maann, time flies really fast...have to find the time doing it. Next i'll go hunting for laces, more buttons, rub-ons letters, flowers, stickers...etc etc. Mahal2 jua eh brg2 scrapbook ani kepisan, rasa jua tu. Oh my fren just dropped by, asking me wen to go to her sis's place to buy stuffs for scrapbook. Zatul, u interested? heheh. Kusut ku mdgr, mcm2 adaaaaa ling. Harga pun buleh tahaaan hehe.

It's not so bad since babah belayar. Ameerah behave time tdur (usually NOT wen babah is around hehe), but den it's hard for me to put her back to sleep. Mana nda, mun ia tebngun...Aiman pun bangun tah jua. So i went here and there...ampai aiman den kipak kaka to calm her down..pas atu ampai kaka melayan aiman lagi. Adeeihh tough jua ah. The nite hubby belayar, she woke at 4.30am and not long after dat, Aiman bngun jua...and they both baibun! aduimaa...udah my maid bngun minta tulung tah ku ih. Den tdi subuh also i tried to become supermum hehe. At 3+ a.m. Ameerah woke mau susu, but rite after she saw Aiman abis cia ngantuk nya. Diciumnya berabis. At 4.30 a.m. i gave up and kol my maid. I wonder krg mlm cana. Dubidubiddduu

No comments: