Friday, December 08, 2006

Survivor

I'm a survivor,
I'm not gonna give up,
I'm not gonna stop,
I'm gonna work harder,
I'm a survivor,
I'm gonna make it,
I will survive,
Keep on survivin'.........

That is what is feel at the moment. It's so hard without hubby around you especially when having a baby and pregnant at the same time. Lalaaah ku, lagi tia time nada beamah *phew* But i appreciate the moment when it is just me and Ameerah, langsung nda ingau bcoz im with her 24 hours. I take extra care of her...bgi mandi & suap makan sendiri eventho it is sssooo tiring hanya tuhan yg tauu heheh. I salute mothers, e.g. my mother!..especially yg ramai anak and rapat, who look after their child alone without any maid...i dunno how did they manage to do their work aaa *errmm*

Well, on the first day, 3rd Dec, tinggal di tutong (nda mbawa amah..)...rasa kn nangis eh, labih2 lgi tekanangkan hubby.

2nd day...masih sedih but i learned the thing from yesterday...i have to pandai2 cari masa. You cant waste time especially when baby is sleeping. Do your work!

3rd day...Ok dah sikit. I did a lot this day, bangun pgi pun udah awal mandi dari baby hehe.

4th day...i started to enjoy my routine!! Just remember that you got to be patience aaalll the time. I even went to kadai and bought some toys for Ameerah...hadiah for being a smart baby :) Alhamdulillah nda bnyk ragam so far tinggal di tutong.

5th day...Ameerah damam! I tink she missed her daddy. But still she was so hyper playing with the cousins. Well, we went back to my in-laws house in the afternoon. Nda jua dpt mengajut lama2 tinggal arah abis mama kan since Ameerah jrg batah2 d sana. But yes! Back to normal thing...Kusuut kussutt ku kan amah sorg atu. Sakit kepala che klw nda merati ckp ani, balik2 udah d cakapi pakai ckp indon lagi masih tia lgi bangang nya atu. Ok dun wanna elaborate psl atu, nda kuasa time betian ani hehe hopefuli my next baby krg nda pengusut *aamiiinnn** hehe.

Alrite, so today is friday...we'll be going to tutong again on sunday (now im thinking on monday ciaa). Not driving bedua anymore, now kana antar & aga uleh my brother saja. 38 more days for babah to go home *sigh*** Wish it's tomorrow....

No comments: